Food Grade Nitrile GlovesOffering you a complete choice of products which include ansell edge nitrile coated gloves (48-128), nylon gloves with polyurethane coating (ky15), disposable nitrile glove, ansell 82-133 edge disposable nitrile gloves (pack of 150), ansell 92-200 nitrile disposable glove with textured fingertips and ansell hyflex heat resistant gloves (11-423).
Ansell EDGE Nitrile Coated Gloves (48-128)
Approx. Price: Rs 75 / BoxGet Latest Price
- EDGE® 48-128 industrial work gloves combine a seamless knitted dark grey polyester liner with elasticized knit wrist dipped into black straight nitrile coating.
- Better alternatives to light or medium weight knitted cotton gloves due to the Nitrile coating that offers much better grip, cushioning and long abrasion resistance.
- EDGE® 48-128 is the practical choice for light applications where oil is present.
- Assembly of small parts
- General handling
- Quality control
- Machinery and Equipment
Nylon Gloves with Polyurethane Coating (KY15)
Approx. Price: Rs 40 / PairGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
About this item
- Good level of abrasion and tear resistance, good grip, improved productivity.
- Black glove shows dirt less, gloves are discarded less quickly.
- Seamless structure; ensures comfort and encourages safety and glove usage.
- Economical solution for light applications.
Approx. Price: Rs 660 / pairGet Latest Price
Disposable nitrile gloves are a type of personal protective equipment (PPE) that are commonly used in medical and laboratory settings, as well as in industries such as food service and manufacturing. Nitrile gloves are made from synthetic rubber and are latex-free, making them an ideal option for people with latex allergies.
Nitrile gloves are known for their durability and resistance to chemicals and punctures, which makes them an effective barrier against potentially harmful substances.
Ansell 82-133 EDGE Disposable Nitrile Gloves (Pack of 150)
Approx. Price: Rs 5,800 / BoxGet Latest Price
Affordable protection and comfort
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Manufactured with a thinner nitrile formulation that increases comfort and improves flexibility without compromising protection
- Offers textured fingertips to provide an improved grip for a variety of applications
- Packed 300 gloves per dispenser box to provide additional value and convenience
*250 pieces/dispenser for Size XL
Ansell 92-200 Nitrile Disposable Glove with Textured Fingertips
Approx. Price: Rs 900 / BoxGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity
With rich industrial experience we are involved in offering an extensive range of Ansell 92-200 Nitrile Disposable Glove with Textured Fingertips.
Ansell Hyflex Heat Resistant Gloves (11-423)
Approx. Price: Rs 575 / PairGet Latest Price
|Polyamide, Fiber glass
- Indicated protection levels: HyFlex® 11-423 industrial gloves follow a color-coded indicator system, helping workers identify when to use them safely
- Advanced defenses: HyFlex® 11-423 safety gloves are composed of high-performance fibers, enabling them to resist heat of up to 100°C/212°F
- Improved durability: HyFlex® 11-423 PPE gloves are hard-wearing, with EN and ANSI level 4 abrasion resistance
- Enhanced grip and eco-friendliness: Water-based polyurethane coating ensures breathable comfort and better grip, while manufacturing is more eco-friendly
- Increased convenience: They are available in vend pack form, for easy access and re-application
- Contaminant-free: They are also silicone-free, preventing contaminant transfer to metal before painting
- Handling parts with sharp, rough edges
- Metalworking & assembly operations
- Adjusting parts, systems
- Adjusting systems and screwing
- Applying finish to materials, products
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Food Processing